Toilet clogs are not only embarrassing, especially when they happen in the middle of entertaining, but they can also make your bathroom less functional. This can be a huge inconvenience for families who share only one or two restrooms. Having one less functioning toilet in your home can turn into a stressful situation. Luckily, our technicians have seen it all and can handle any clog!
You can always trust that we’ll provide honest feedback and solutions that are tailored specifically to your needs. As a family-owned and operated company, Champion Comfort Experts will treat your Hendersonville, NC home as if it was our own. We are so confident that you’ll be satisfied which is why we offer a satisfaction guarantee.
If you smell strange odors and notice many clogged drains, you need a drain cleaning service. Schedule your appointment with us today!
Signs You Need Toilet Repair
It might be clear enough when you need to repair a clogged toilet, but there are times when a small issue builds and becomes a huge problem. Practicing safe flushing methods and being mindful of what goes down your toilet can help you avoid costly repairs. Identify the signs of a problem toilet before you have to deal with the overflow.
- Gurgling drains or toilet: This could be due to improper ventilation. High water pressure can cause gurgling, sputtering noises. This could signal a clog!
- Slow flushing toilet: A slow drain means there could be a blockage that is preventing proper flushing.
- Overflowing: If water is backing up out of your drains, it’s likely clogged.
- Accumulation in your drainage line: Hard water can cause build-up in your pipes that could be preventing your toilet from flushing fully.
When to Replace Your Toilet
No one enjoys a clogged toilet. Frequent issues might signal that you should be considering replacing your toilet. A new toilet has many benefits including increased efficiency and modern water-saving technologies. Here is when you should consider installing a new toilet:
- Constant clogs
- Cracks in the bowl or base
- Frequent repairs
- Old age
- Inefficient flushing
- Scratches or damaged porcelain
- Sediment or mineral build-up
Save money and upgrade your bathroom with bathroom remodeling services.
Why Work With Us?
We are a local, family-owned company delivering expert services in your area. We strive to provide only the highest quality services. When you work with us, you’re working with a reliable and trustworthy team that strives to make your experience as simple as possible which means no upselling or bogus recommendations. Working with us means enjoying:
- Upfront pricing
- Reliable fast turnarounds
- State-of-the-art technology
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Licensed, professional technicians