The major appliances in your home can be pricey. The modern home has a lot of demands that put a strain on your electrical system. Surges can cause a host of issues, including leaving you in the dark. Not having access to consistent electricity is more than a nuisance. Part of keeping your electrical intact is keeping it protected from outside sources such as lightning and storms. Champion Comfort Experts can install a whole home surge protector in your Hendersonville, NC home to keep you and your electronics safe in the case of an unforeseen event.
Our experienced technicians know how to assist you. We offer a full-service menu which is why we can bring you all of the services you need to keep everything in your home functioning like it should.
Outlet replacement is a great way to add modern updates such as GFCI and USB outlets in your home.
What Is a Whole Home Surge Protector?
Many homeowners might not be aware that whole home surge protectors exist. Is it a long cord that you plug all of the appliances in your home to? If you’re confused, we can help you understand these systems.
- Function: A whole house surge protector protects your homes from spikes or drops in electrical current. This protects your appliances and home.
- Installation: These systems are not just an extension cord. Rather, this appliance is generally hard-wired to your electrical box. Proper installation ensures it performs like it should.
- Who Should Install: Modern homes have higher energy demands than before. Every home can benefit from the installation of one of these systems.
Benefits of a Whole Home Surge Protection
You can mitigate the harmful effects of bad weather, power grid switching, outages, and more with the use of a surge protector. You can’t stop storms and outages from happening, but with today’s technology, you can take proactive steps to prevent them from damaging your home. Here are some of the benefits:
- Protects expensive electronics and gadgets.
- Layers your electrical system to offer you an extra level of protection against harmful surges.
- Keeps your electrical system functioning as it should.
- Gives you peace of mind in the event of an outage.
An old fuse box can’t keep up with the demands of a modern home. Upgrade with electrical panel installation.
Why Work With Us?
When it comes to electrical services in your home, you want to work with a professional. Performing work on complex electrical systems can be dangerous and faulty installation can compromise your system. You want someone reliable who understands your system and the process of installing electrical. This service should only take up to an hour. You’ll get to enjoy the additional benefits of:
- Flat-rate pricing
- Fast turnarounds
- Licensed technicians
- Same-day service
- 100% satisfaction guarantee