There are different types of wiring systems today than there were 20 or 15 years ago. Champion Comfort Experts can inspect your current wiring and let you know the good, the bad, and the ugly. When it comes to home wiring, a bad job can lead to faulty appliances, dangerous conditions, and even expensive repairs. Call the trustworthy wiring contractors in the Hendersonville, NC area to help you navigate your home’s wiring.
Our team is knowledgeable and prepared to make an accurate and honest diagnosis of your home’s needs. We only recommend the services you need and always at flat-rate prices that fit within your budget.
Increase your home’s safety and give your home curb appeal with outdoor lighting service.
When to Schedule Wiring Repair
Your home’s wiring is a complex system that is usually difficult to understand. For the most part, your wiring is hidden from view so you can’t tell by just looking when you’re in need of wiring repair. If your wiring is damaged or outdated, you should consider repairs. Here’s when to consider calling us:
- Overheating wiring: Overheated wires can lead to fires. If your walls are warm to the touch, you notice scorch marks on outlets, or you sense a burning smell, you likely have a wiring issue.
- Damaged wiring: Damaged wires can cause electric shock. Cut, exposed, or chewed wires can become a big issue.
- Overloaded wiring: Many homes have electrical systems that are not built for the demands of a modern home where nearly every appliance is electric and running all at once. Your system may need to be updated if you notice flickering lights, frequently tripped circuit breakers or poor electrical performance.
What to Expect With Wiring Replacement?
Chances are, your home’s wiring has not been repaired or updated in a long time if it is an older home. This leaves you prone to code violations and hazardous conditions. It could be difficult to know when it’s time to replace the wiring in your home. Here are some signs you should keep an eye out for:
- Older homes: If your home is older than 30 years, your wiring may be outdated.
- Frequent tripped breakers: If your breakers are tripping regularly, it could be because your wiring can’t support the demands of your home.
- Flickering or dimming lights: This is a good indication that wiring was improperly installed and needs to be remedied.
Ready to upgrade from your old fuse box? Call us for breaker panel replacement.
Why Work With Us?
When your wiring goes on the fritz, you don’t always have time to wait and figure out what the issue is. When you notice the signs, call Champion Comfort Experts. We provide fast turnarounds so if you need service right away, we can assist you. When you work with us, you’re guaranteed to get:
- Knowledgeable, trained technicians
- Upfront pricing
- Same-day service
- Modern technology