Are your water bills rising, and you’re not sure why? Do you have a small leak coming from a pipe that you’re hoping doesn’t get larger? Stop guessing and hoping - schedule residential plumbing services with Champion Comfort Experts at your home in Asheville, NC. We can handle all of your plumbing needs, from water heater replacements to clogged drains. A local, family-owned company, we provide fast, same-day services!
Are you looking to save money on your utility bills? Learn about our tankless water heater services.
Here’s a list of our plumbing services we provide:
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Water Main & Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Line Repair and Installation
- Gas Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair and Installation
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Sewer Line Repair and Installation
- Repiping Services
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Sump Pump Services
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softeners
Signs You Need To Repair Your Sewer Line
Unrepaired issues with your sewer line can cause major issues for your home and your family. To avoid potential health problems and costly clean-ups, watch for these signs that can indicate your sewer line needs repairs.
- Your drains are slow to empty or do not empty out at all.
- You have multiple drains that are clogged at one time.
- You notice a strong odor of sewage around your property.
- You hear a bubbling sound when you use the sink or flush the toilet.
- You notice standing water around the sewer line.
- You have water backing up out of your tubs, toilets, and sinks.
If you notice these symptoms, call the plumbers at Champion Comfort Experts to inspect the issue and make any needed repairs.
Symptoms That Indicate You Need Professional Drain Cleaning Services
When your drains start to slow down, resist the urge to use an over-the-counter solution. Not only will that not fix the problem - but it could cause additional issues to your piping system. Instead, if you notice the following signs, you should schedule services to have your drains professionally cleaned:
- Slow drains: If your drains are starting to slow down it can indicate the early stages of a clog, narrowed pipes, or improper grading of your drainage system.
- Recurring clogs: If you are frequently removing hair and other substances from your drains it can mean you are not removing the full blockage. If this happens, it’s time to call in the experts and have your drains professionally cleaned.
- Multiple drains that are clogged at one time: If you have several drains clogged at the same time it can indicate a blockage deep within your main line.
- Foul odor: If you notice a bad smell coming from your drains, it can indicate something minor - like trapped food -- or it can be something more serious, like an issue with your sewer line.
- Flooding: If you notice flooding in your basement or near a floor drain, it can indicate one of the most serious problems associated with clogged drains - a sewer backup. This should be inspected immediately before the clog gets worse and you have contaminated water on your floor.
When a burst pipe occurs at your house, take action quickly! Call us for fast services!
Reasons To Replace Your Water Heater Right Now
While your water heater has a long life expectancy, eventually it will need to be replaced with a newer model. Some reasons you should consider installing a new unit can include:
- Age: If the unit is getting older and showing signs of wear and tear.
- Losing efficiency: If your unit isn’t heating the water as accurately as it used to, or if it’s using too much energy to do it - which can be seen in increasing utility bills.
- Rust and corrosion: If you notice signs of rust or corrosion on the tank - or rust in your water.
- Leaking: If you see signs of leaking coming from the unit.
- Water is not warm enough: If your water isn’t heating to the desired temperature it can indicate the unit isn’t functioning properly.
- Unable to drain water through the drain valve: If the drain valve isn’t working properly, the system may need to be replaced.
- Cracks: If you notice any cracks in the unit they should be inspected by a professional to determine if they can be repaired or if the system needs to be replaced.