Are you looking for an alternative way to cool your home other than a traditional air conditioning unit? A ductless mini-split AC system could be the right solution for you. Call us for installation and repair services in Asheville.
Are you tired of not being able to control the temperature in specific rooms in your house? Are your energy bills increasing each month when you run your traditional air conditioning system? Then a ductless mini-split AC system could be the solution for your Asheville, NC home. These easy-to-install units offer zoned cooling and require less energy to run than other AC systems. Call Champion Comfort Experts to learn more about these units and to schedule installation and repair services with our technicians. We offer upfront pricing, so there are no surprises later!
Ways To Maintain Your Ductless Mini Split AC System
When summer temperatures arrive, you want to make sure your ductless system is working properly to keep your house cool.
One way to ensure it works when you need it most is to keep it maintained by doing the following:
- Regularly Change the Filter: Changing the filter once a month can lower your utility bills and keep your home cool.
- Schedule Regular Tune-Ups: Scheduling regular routine maintenance services with a professional can keep your unit functioning properly.
- Check Interior Components: Inspecting the inner components of the system during a yearly tune-up with a technician will ensure the system is working correctly.
Benefits of Ductless Mini Split Installation
When you opt for a ductless mini-split AC system instead of a traditional unit you can enjoy many unique benefits.
Some of these include:
- Lower Utility Bills: These systems use less energy than traditional units, resulting in lower monthly utility costs.
- Zoned Cooling: These units let you set various temperatures in rooms throughout your home for maximum comfort.
- Easy Installation: These systems do not require ductwork, making installation fast and simple when performed by a qualified technician.
- Quiet Operation: These units operate more quietly than traditional air conditioning systems.
- Small: These systems are very sleek and can be installed virtually anywhere, usually on a wall or ceiling.
Save Money With a Ductless Mini Split AC
Installing a ductless mini-split air conditioner instead of a traditional unit can result in cost savings due to the energy efficiency of the unit. Experts estimate that these systems can save you up to 50 percent on your electric bill due to the energy efficiency and climate control capabilities they offer. Zoned cooling options let you set lower temperatures in areas of your home that are currently being used and higher temperatures in other areas. This can allow you to save energy by only cooling the areas that you want instead of the entire house.