Do you have a plumbing problem that just keeps rearing its ugly head, but you don’t call for help because you’re not sure who would be right for the job? You don’t have to get stuck handling bad plumbing problems on your own. You can enjoy a hassle-free experience when you work with a professional Weaverville plumber. Champion Comfort Experts has technicians in Weaverville prepared to assist you so you can rest easy knowing you’ll get fast, accurate service.
Our team of experts can provide you with advice and personalized solutions to solve your problem fast. We are BBB certified so you can trust you’re getting the best in the business.
Don’t just take our word for it! Check our reviews page to see what our customers have to say.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
It can be difficult to tell when you need to repair your hot water heater or if you need to schedule a replacement altogether. If your system is not working, contact our experts. We have the experience and tools to check up on your system and provide follow-up service.
- Cold water: Perhaps the most obvious sign you need service is if your water won’t heat up.
- Age: If your system is older than 10-15 years, it’s likely failing on you already.
- A leaking water heater: This could be due to loosened valves or something more serious.
- Sediment build-up: If your tank has never been drained, it’s likely sediment build-up is affecting the functioning of your system.
- Strange noises: Hissing and cracking can also be a sign of sediment build-up in your tank.
When to Schedule Professional Drain Cleaning
When it comes to a blocked drain, many homeowners opt for the DIY route only to find the clog keeps coming back or that they can’t get rid of it at all. This is because your plumbing is more complex than you might think. A deep or reoccurring clog can signal trouble with more than just your drains. Keep your plumbing in good shape. Here’s when you should call a professional drain cleaning company:
- If it’s been a long time since you’ve had your drains cleaned.
- There is a strange smell wafting up from your drains.
- The drains in your home are slow.
- Water is backing out of your drains.
- Your drains are clogging frequently.
Send us a message by visiting our contact us page. Stay in touch!
Your Professional and On-Time Plumber
Having access to a reliable plumber means that you can sit back and relax in the event of an emergency. Our team of licensed technicians can handle any plumbing catastrophe you throw our way and we get the job done fast. We understand that there’s never a convenient time to experience a burst pipe or broken water heater, which is why we make it our mission to deliver fast, accurate service. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy when you work with us:
- Flat-rate pricing
- Knowledgeable technicians
- Stat of the art technology
- Financing plans
- Fast turnaround times