Champion Comfort Experts stands out compared to the rest of the electric company available to you in Tryon, NC. This is because our response levels are unparalleled, and we stay in tune with the needs of our customers and the community at large. We are committed to quality so when the lights go out, you know exactly who to call. Our reliable electricians are available so that you have access to a professional when disaster strikes. We understand how important it is to protect the investment you make in your electrical so call us for accurate service today.
If you have a concern about your home’s electrical, get in touch with us. Flickering lights and faulty panels are no match for our team of certified experts. Call us whenever you need service.
Read more about what customers have to say about our services by visiting our reviews page.
Breaker Panel Repairs & Replacement
Your breaker panel is the control room for your electricity! Are of your appliances are routed through there for a single point of control. This is a valuable line of defense against electrical malfunctions. All of your appliances rely on it working so here’s when to think about a repair or replacement:
- Strange smells: The smell of burnt plastic or smoke can mean wire and insulation is overheating.
- Breaker won’t stay reset: If your breaker keeps tripping, it’s likely it is failing.
- Visible damage: If you notice damaged or frayed parts or wiring, it’s a good indication that it’s causing a problem with your breaker.
- Old age: If your circuit breaker is old, or you’re still using a fuse box, consider replacement. Anything past 10 years will become problematic.
Generator Installation & Repair
A whole house generator is a great way to guarantee your safety and security in the case of a natural disaster, blackout, power outage or emergency. This will keep you plugged into the modern world and you won’t lose access to all of the appliances and electronics you use on a daily basis. These systems add value to your home. If you’re concerned that your generator won’t last, think again. They can run smoothly for hours without stopping if you have a fuel supply.
Installing is simple and fast. First, we identify the type of generator that would best fit your needs. Here are the factors we consider when deciding:
- Fuel source: There are natural gas-powered, propane powered, diesel and more. You might choose one over the other depending on your budget, availability and preference.
- Price: These systems are an investment that will last you a long time and give you peace of mind. The price can range anywhere from $3,000 to $15,000. We offer financing options so that you can afford the model you really want.
Learn more about the benefits of generators by visiting our News & Media page.
Accurate and Reliable Service
Dealing with an electrical emergency is not easy! You might be tempted to try some DIY repairs but the first thing you should do is call us. Don’t try to undertake a complicated repair just because you believe no one will answer the phone. Our technicians are licensed and experienced, so contact us for help! Our priority is your peace of mind and comfort which is why we are your one source for a variety of electrical problems. If you think you can’t fix it, call us! Chances are we can solve your problem. When you work with us, you’ll enjoy:
- Flat-rate pricing
- Accurate repairs
- Fast turnarounds
- Personalized attention