The professional electricians at Champion Comfort Experts are extensively trained in the field of electric work for your home. We are highly reviewed in your area because we take pride in being experts who can answer the call no matter what your situation. We provide prompt electrical repairs so that you never have to feel unsafe or uncomfortable in your home. It’s a relief knowing you have someone reliable to call when you need assistance in Etowah, NC.
Our on-time technicians are ready to be dispatched to your home at a moment’s notice. We are licensed and trained so you can be sure you’re receiving accurate repairs, maintenance, and installation.
Want to leave a review? Navigate to our reviews page and see what others have to say while you’re there!
What Are GFCI Outlets?
GFCI receptacles are very commonly found in homes across North America, this is because they have additional safety features that are often required by code to be installed in your home. If you look closely, these outlets have a reset and test button as a fail-safe to ensure your outlets are safe from surges and you’re safe from shocks. Here are the main reasons you should install:
- Stay safe from electric shock: The sensors inside this outlet monitor electricity flow and will redirect any inconsistent or additional current to the ground system. This will keep you safe from electrical shock if you’re on the other end of the outlet.
- Prevent electrical fires: Loosed and exposed wiring that comes in touch with a current could spark a fire. This outlet stops electrical leakages.
- Code compliance: Most local electrical codes require the use of these outlets. You won’t have to be concerned about the safety and your home’s value will remain intact.
When to Schedule Generator Repair
When your lights shut off and you no longer have access to your appliances, you might wish that you had an emergency generator. But what happens if you do but your lights still shut off? This could be a sign that your generator is in need of repair. Since you don’t use it regularly, you might forget your generator needs repair. Here are signs it’s time to call us:
- Alerts: Modern generators run self-test that will issue alerts if there is an issue with your system. If you’ve received one, we can help.
- Wear and tear: If you notice visible damage to your generator, wiring, or components, schedule an inspection right away.
- Leakage: If your system is leaking fuel, coolant, or water, the performance of it is likely compromised.
- Won’t start up: A delay in your system’s start-up might mean there’s a chance your battery is drained or damaged.
If you would like to get in touch fast but are tied up on the phones, send us a message on our contact us page.
Fast and Professional Service
When disaster strikes, your first reaction might be to panic. Don’t! You have a reliable electrician who can assist you fast to get your home running smoothly. We know electric malfunctions can be scary, and being literally left in the dark can be a stressful experience, however, our experts are there to ease your concerns. We offer fast repairs so that you can get back to enjoying a good night’s sleep. The benefits of working with us include:
- Fast service
- Flat-rate pricing
- Personalized service
- Financing options
- Licensed technicians