Is hard water wrecking the pipes and appliances in your home? Call us to schedule water softener repairs and replacements in Asheville.
Are there white crystallizations forming on your faucets and showerheads? Are your clothes starting to fade and show signs of wear and tear? These can all indicate that you have hard water. To avoid this damage, install a water softener at your Asheville, NC home. Call Champion Comfort Experts to schedule repair and replacement services. When you call us, we will provide upfront pricing to avoid any surprises later!
Benefits of Installing a Water Softener
If you have hard water, installing a water softener can provide many benefits for your plumbing system and your household.
Some of the advantages can include:
- Cleaner and shinier silverware and glassware.
- Softer and cleaner feeling hair and skin.
- Less soap scum on the shower or tub.
- Softer fabrics, no longer have hard minerals trapped inside of them. Your fabrics will also last longer, and stay brighter.
- Longer-lasting water-using appliances, such as coffee and ice makers, dishwashers, washing machines, and water heaters.
How To Maintain Your Water Softener
You rely on your water softener to help keep your appliances and your plumbing system working properly. To ensure it’s functioning as needed, it’s important to keep it properly maintained.
Some tasks to perform regularly can include:
- Add rock salt to the unit on a regular basis.
- Clean the system at least once a year.
- Have your unit inspected by a certified plumbing technician regularly.
Signs You Have Hard Water
It’s important to install a water softener to treat hard water.
Some signs to watch for that can indicate you have hard water can include:
Spots on Glasses
If you notice spots on your glassware after washing them.
Low Water Pressure
If you notice your shower head and faucets have low water pressure, it can signal there is a buildup of minerals that is clogging the fixtures. This can be a sign you have hard water.
If you notice your clothes are starting to fade in color and are starting to wear out.
If your skin starts to feel dry and your hair is brittle.
If you have hard water in your home, call Champion Comfort Experts to schedule water softener repairs and installations with our technicians in Asheville, NC. We offer same-day appointments!