Do your aging or outdated pipes need to be replaced? Call us for repiping services in Asheville!
Are your aging pipes starting to need frequent repairs? If so, you may need a new piping system installed in your Asheville, NC home. Call Champion Comfort Experts to schedule repiping services at your property. Our technicians will install new pipes of the latest materials to make your plumbing system run efficiently. Plus, when you schedule an appointment with us we will provide upfront pricing so you don’t have to worry about any surprises on your bill later!
Signs You Need Repiping Services
If your piping system is starting to fail, it’s important to schedule repiping services before it causes damage to your home.
Some signs to watch for that can indicate your system needs to be replaced include:
- Your system needs frequent repairs, or you’re experiencing continuous issues with it.
- The water in your home is an unusual color or taste.
- Your water pressure is decreasing.
- Your system is aging and is starting to show signs of wear and tear.
- You notice leaks coming from the system.
- There is corrosion in the existing system due to limescale.
- There is damage to the pipes due to extremely cold weather.
Benefits of Copper Pipes
Typically used for water supply lines and refrigerant lines in heating and cooling systems, these pipes offer several advantages, including:
- They can be used for hot and cold freshwater lines.
- They can be used for drain-waste-vent lines.
- They are allowed by most plumbing codes in the country.
- They resist corrosion.
- They have a long life expectancy.
- They hold up better than other types of pipes in cold weather.
- They can be installed without the use of hazardous chemicals.
- They’re lightweight and recyclable.
Why Galvanized Steel Pipes Need To Be Replaced
Does your home have galvanized steel pipes?
If so, you might want to consider having them replaced. Some reasons to install new pipes include:
- These pipes can rust and corrode quickly, which could lead to a potential burst.
- They can clog easily, leading to decreased water pressure.
- These pipes were typically installed in older homes and buildings. With time they will show signs of aging and wear and tear.
When your piping system starts to fail, call Champion Comfort Experts to schedule repiping services in Asheville, NC. We offer upfront pricing and same-day appointments.