When your heating system breaks down in the middle of winter, don’t tolerate a frigid house. Schedule repairs with a professional to restore heat to your home quickly. Call Champion Comfort Experts to book an appointment with our experienced technicians in Asheville, NC. When you schedule services with us we offer same-day services to restore comfort to your home.
Does your aging heater need to be replaced? Call us to schedule heater installation services.
Signs Your Heater Needs To Be Repaired
Don’t get stuck in a chilly house this winter due to a malfunctioning heater. Instead, schedule services with a professional when you notice the following signs that your unit needs repairs:
- Your property isn’t heating to the desired temperature.
- Heat isn’t being evenly distributed throughout your home.
- You hear loud noises coming from the unit.
- Your monthly bills increase without an increase in your usage.
- Your thermostat isn’t keeping your home at a consistent temperature.
- You have leaks in your ductwork.
What To Expect During a Heater Tune-Up
To ensure your heater works as expected all winter, schedule routine maintenance with a professional. You can expect the technician to perform the following tasks during a tune-up:
- Shut off the power to the unit to protect him or herself - and your household - while he or she fully inspects the system.
- Examine all of the inner components of the system to ensure they are operating as expected.
- Replace any worn out parts or belts in the system -- with your permission. It can be easier to replace these during a tune-up rather than waiting for them to completely fail later.
Is your furnace failing to properly heat your home? Contact us to learn about our furnace repair services.
How a Malfunctioning Heater Can Impact Your Home
A malfunctioning heater can have a much larger impact on your home than failing to properly heat it. When your unit breaks down it can also affect your house in the following ways:
- Risk of illness for your family. If there is a serious issue with your system, like a carbon monoxide leak, it can put your entire household’s health at risk.
- Lower indoor air quality. If the unit doesn’t work properly, it can fail to remove all of the particles from the air, like dust and debris.
- Risk of fire. Depending on why your unit is malfunctioning, it can increase the risk of fire.
- Higher utility bills. If your unit is working too hard to warm your home, it can cause your monthly bills to increase.