Did your heater struggle to warm your house last winter? Don’t just cross your fingers and hope that it makes it through this year, too. Instead, have your heater or furnace inspected by a professional so it can be repaired or replaced before the cold weather arrives. Call Champion Comfort Experts for services in Asheville, NC. We offer same-day appointments to restore comfort to your home.
Are you tired of needing frequent furnace repairs? Contact us to schedule furnace installation services.
Here’s a list of our heating services we provide:
- Heater Repair & Maintenance
- Heater Installation & Replacement
- Furnace Repair & Maintenance
- Furnace Installation & Replacement
- Heat Pump Services
- Filter Replacement
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
Signs Your Heater Needs To Be Repaired
When your heater malfunctions in the middle of winter it can leave your house chilly and uncomfortable. To avoid this, it’s important to have it repaired at the first signs of an issue. Some signs that can indicate you need your unit serviced include:
- Your property isn’t warming to the desired temperature.
- Heat isn’t being evenly distributed throughout your home, leaving hot and cold spots.
- You hear loud or unpleasant noises coming from the unit.
- Your monthly utility bill increases without a change in usage.
- The temperature of your home doesn’t match the setting on the thermostat.
- You suspect your ductwork is leaking.
Benefits of Installing a New Heater
The last thing you want to deal with in the winter months is having your heater completely breakdown. To avoid this, replace the unit before it totally fails. Installing a new unit can come with many advantages for your household - and your checkbook - including:
- A more energy-efficient system, resulting in lower utility bills.
- Increased comfort, allowing your property to heat to the desired temperature.
- Better indoor air quality with a filtration system that properly removes particles from the air.
- Peace of mind that you likely won’t need repairs on your unit in the near future.
- Even heating without temperature inconsistencies throughout your home.
Is your heater not warming your home to the desired temperature? Learn about our heater repair services.
Common Furnace Problems
You rely on your furnace to keep your house warm all winter. When it malfunctions, it can leave your entire family uncomfortable in a chilly house. To prevent this, watch for some of these common furnace problems so you can call a professional right away:
- Issues caused by not having your system inspected or tuned up at least once a year.
- Clogged filters due to not replacing them regularly - about every three months. This can lead to dust, dirt, and debris accumulating in your system, which can cause the unit to overwork and lower the indoor air quality in your home.
- Wear and tear caused by aging. This can require more frequent repairs on your unit.
- The temperature in your home doesn’t match the setting on the thermostat.
- Disrupted airflow, which can cause your unit to overheat.
- A very serious problem like a carbon monoxide leak. If you suspect you have a leak it’s important to evacuate the property as soon as possible as it can cause illness or even death.