Equipment & Products for Efficiency, Home Comfort & Convenience
Whether you are building a new home, building an addition to your existing home or if your home doesn’t currently have a heating and air conditioning system, we can tailor a solution to fit your needs.
Once we complete the installation of a new system, we assign a service technician to do the start up. Many HVAC companies allow their installation teams to do the start up. We strongly believe that a service technician is best qualified to perform the start up during which he can also inspect the entire installation.
Be sure to ask about our Industry-Leading System Protection Plan which will protect your investment for up to 12 years!
• Field studies by ENERGY STAR suggest that approximately 3 out of 4 heat pumps installed have the incorrect amount of refrigerant. This can lower efficiencies by 5-20% and can ultimately cause premature component failure.
• According to a study done by Texas A&M University, over 90% of installed heat pumps and air conditioners have the incorrect amount of refrigerant. If you invest in an XL20i unit and the refrigerant charge is off by 10%, it has the equivalent efficiency rating of an XB14.
• According to the Trane company, 93% of compressors return to them as “failed units” were installed incorrectly by contractors.
Our Installation Practices:
• All systems are installed by NATE Certified technicians and installers.
• Our fire-off and test procedure includes the use of Testo Digital Gauges which provide documentation of correct refrigerant levels in accordance with the manufacturers specifications for your and our records.
• A secondary fire-off is also included as part of our normal installation practice. This is necessary when your system is installed in comparatively different outdoor temperatures.